Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

leedy bd

check out the interior of this 1921 bd

3 attachments
April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 12 years ago

Wow.......nice!

What size?>>I like tube lug BD's from that period........HARD TO FIND!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 12 years ago

Blair 28 inch cool yes the tube lugs are all present and in great shape..

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 12 years ago

I had a 26" L & L once with tubes,and a certain time of year,when the humidity was just right, the calf heads made that BD one of the best sounding ones ever......

It was gloss blk also..........

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 12 years ago

Wow that thing is unreal! Nice find! Those lights make me hear a calliope playing in the distance...

Posted on 12 years ago

my thoughts exactly some ballroom on new years eve, every one all tuxedo out

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 12 years ago

Gary, this is a leedy14x 28" the 3 lights alternate between the 3 colors. it's way cool.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 12 years ago

Mark really, is this the way the drum was bought even the snare lights up, so is this a rare beast then? gary

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 12 years ago

Gary, yes the lights where mostly for keeping the ole calfskin heads in tune back in the day, the light bulds heat kept the heads tight. Old drums have mojo that no new drums could dream of!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 12 years ago

i almost can hear the ghost of new years eve party's of the past wow is all i can say

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here