Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Leedy & Ludwig Set

I Have A Leedy And Ludwig Drum set. Bass Snare, Floor Tom and Another tom. In pretty Rough shape, they were left in the basement when i bought my house. I would like to get these to someone who would enjoy them. I have a local Drum shop that i have contacted and he has asked me to Bring them In. He has already Inquired what i want for them. I am looking for advice, or possibly Potential Buyer. Since i dont know alot about Vintage Drum Value, any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Posted on 17 years ago

Put up pictures here first if you can - you might just find a match made in heaven right here. After that be thinking ebay and not a local dealer.

Posted on 17 years ago

Here are Some Pics, The Cymbal was not original but could go with... Also not sure what the bracket thingy is... The Damage is on the bottom edge of the Bass Drum, that is about the worst of it...

http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/559097589EbcNFv

Posted on 17 years ago

Quoted post

Here are Some Pics, The Cymbal was not original but could go with... Also not sure what the bracket thingy is... The Damage is on the bottom edge of the Bass Drum, that is about the worst of it...http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/559097589EbcNFv

I could go into detail, but because of the condition, I'd say if you could get $300 to $500 cash for the set without shipping it would be OK.

In general the snare and / or floor tom in nice shape would each go for that amount, and the tom and bass parts would add another $100- 200. There's an extra hole on the snare, and it's hard to tell the condition of the floor tom;

with some work you might get more...but ebay clean up and ebay listings would be involved...

Posted on 17 years ago

BTW...that snare is a very early Leedy and Ludwig...made right when Conn merged both companies. The lugs are Ludwig and Ludwig Imperials, and the shell is most likely solid maple. Soon after this was made, Leedy and Ludwig relegated the imperials to the lower end snares...you may want to sell the other stuff locally and auction the snare.

Posted on 17 years ago

Hey,

If you're still looking to sell, I'll offer you $225 plus shipping for the kit. Also, what are the sizes of the drums?

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here