Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Leedy & Ludwig 1950's Blue Sparkle Tom

I have a Leedy & Ludwig 1950's Blue Sparkle (sold as sparkling blue) Bass (#5006 stamped inside shell) which has been in storage since the 60's. It is in need of some toms so it can come back to life. I might also be interested in matching Blue Sparkle snare or other L & L items from 50 to 55 era.

Posted on 15 years ago

I just received a vintage Leedy and Ludwig kit and a lot of miscellaneous parts. There is a Blue Sparkle snare in very good condition and a tom that is missing the top hoop. There is a bass drum, but it is badged Ludwig and Ludwig, I believe it is much older than the other 2, but still blue sparkle. Let me know if you would like to see any pics.

Posted on 15 years ago

Yes. I've sent you a pm.

Posted on 15 years ago

Wow! Snare in great condition and all original. The 12” tom has original calf head with Leedy & Ludwig logos, as well as nickel L&L bass hoop mount in almost perfect condition. Snare even came with a period tripod snare stand. Mindstream, I’ll do business with you anytime.

Now I only need a Floor Tom; perhaps a bass muffler and any other accessories with Leedy & Ludwig markings.

Also a L&L 12" single flange hoop and hoop clips.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here