Well I am down to selling off the last few instruments in what was formerly an impressive vintage drum collection.

First come first served. Photos on request. PM me your email address and I’ll attach the photos in a return email.

SOLD- 1984 Ludwig (transition keystone badge) 6.5”x 14” hammered Supraphonic snare drum. Tight hammering pattern makes for an articulate and super dry snare drum. Great tuning range sounds excellent from low and splashy to high and tight. One of my favorites.

$400.00 plus shipping costs. I live in 19607 so you can estimate what shipping will cost.

Set of cymbals which consists of the following items:

22” Istanbul Sultan ride. Signed by Mehmet himself. This is one of two cymbals that the manager of the Istanbul manufacturing plant hand picked for me. Sounds like a vintage K. Dark slightly trashy and great stick. Like new no dings dents keyholing or cracks. Excellent pie.

$375.00 plus shipping

SOLD - 18” Istanbul Sultan Mehmet signed crash cymbal. This cymbal was one of two cymbals that were hand picked for me by the plant manager in Istanbul Turkey. Wonderful mate for the ride. See above.

$225.00 plus shipping

A set of 14” Meinl Byzance extra dry medium hi-hats.

$350.00 plus shipping

There are sound files for all of the above items on YouTube. I am offering everything at bargain basement prices hoping for a quick sale. PM me with serious inquiries only please. No time or patience for tire kickers.

Regards to all.

John