Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

Large spur mounts

I need 2 Ludwig spur mounts. The heavy 1/2 inch curved disappearing kind. I would prefer the old wing-bolt style. I would consider the metal Ludwig logo T-bolt if you could send me 2 extra T-bolts. I am not very interested in the plastic T's, but if that's all you have, we can talk about it.

On the topic, does anyone have any idea where I can find the old type wing-bolt? I looked at Lowe's and they have wingnuts and bolts, but no wingbolts as such. I am currently having to use some thumb screws I found there at Lowe's. It's the only thing they had there that I wouldn't need to pack I wrench or pliers to a show to slide my spurs out.

From what I can tell, that wing-bolt thing is just a carriage bolt pushed through a wingnut that has been hit with a cutting wheel to make it stay in there.

Oh, I almost forgot. I need 4 rubber feet for 1/2 inch spurs.

Anyway, sorry for the big rant above, I'm just trying to figure out what I need to do. Thanks.

Elijah

Custom refin 80's era Ludwig rockers

Black rewrap 60's and 70's Ludwig classic mutt kit 12,16,22

Late 70's Ludwig Classic Maple

Ludwig Coliseum,Acrolite,and some weird supro/acro hybrid
Posted on 14 years ago

I have one complete leg mount[i will have to check what wing-nut is on the mount],4 rubber feet,and other wing-nuts..P.M. you email me...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here