Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.05637%

LaBoz MIJ's-

Picked up these drums Saturday-they need tlc to say the least,like no front hoop/t-rods and no bottom rim or rods.Also need some rering glue work,but the red sparkle wrap is very bright!Paid $40-anyone need these?

2 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Looks like something I could use to peice together a red sparkle mij that I have. JUst drop them at the door and thanks!

Thank you,

Jeff C

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 12 years ago

Looks like something I could use to peice together a red sparkle mij that I have. JUst drop them at the door and thanks!

Thank you,

Jeff C

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 12 years ago

I might be interested... how much?

Bill

Bill
Cherryvale, Ks
"Redrums - Ks" on FB and Reverb
(also "billnvick" on eBay)
Posted on 12 years ago

I just need to get the $40 back plus whatever it costs to ship.

Posted on 12 years ago

Is the bass 20" or 22"?

Get off! Get your f**in' clothes and get off! Right now! Pull the f**in' bus over! -Buddy Rich
Posted on 12 years ago

Those look exactly like a blue sparkle kit I have. Mine is 20, 12 and 14 snare. Used them for a last minute gig once and they didn't sound bad after putting heads on them. I decided to strip them to polish up the chrome. The bd shell wieghs nothing and is very flexible. Same problem with the re-rings coming unglued. Haven't decided if I will put them back together or just use the hardware. Anyway nice kit.

Posted on 12 years ago

Bass is 22"-tom is 13"with a strangely flanged pseudo-sticksaver.

Posted on 12 years ago

From teverson-sr

Bass is 22"-tom is 13"with a strangely flanged pseudo-sticksaver.

Mine have the same wierd stick saver (badly) copied rims. I guess if they were trying to copy slingerland you need to copy everything.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here