Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

Kit ID, please.

Hello there from a first-time poster on this forum,

I hope that you will be able to help me. I have just bought a kit (in the UK) from a well known auction site. To be honest I bought it partly for the Premier 252 pedal as I mainly collect Premier stuff. The kit looks interesting, though, and although the seller thinks that it is Beverley I'm pretty sure that it is from the Far East. It was re-wrapped long ago and the badges are, unfortunately, absent. I have not picked it up yet, but I have made an album of the pictures here: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/peakepix/MysteryDrums

I would be very grateful for your opinions on what it might be and when it may have been made.

Thanks!

Posted on 16 years ago

Close ups of the lugs, tom mounts and inside the shells would be more helpful..

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago

Hi,

I'll take some when I pick the kit up in a week or two, but these are all I have at the moment unfortunately.

Posted on 16 years ago

The lugs look like Rogers or Rogers knock-offs. My guess is they are NOT Rogers, judging from the tom mount on the kick. It looks like Pearl's attempt at a Rogers-like tom mount.

Pics of the inside's of the shells will tell all.

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 16 years ago

Yo Jeremy, too embarrassed to ask that question on Dolbear, he he he

Now, get back across the pond

Posted on 15 years ago

I agree they look like Rogers. Close-ups of the hardware would be better. Also, get that crap out of the bass drum! I hope this was not you stuffing that junk in there, you don't need to muffle a drum that way. You can get BD head with the tone ring to cut the ringing or use an ACE Bandage stretched across the shell when replacing the BD head.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here