Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Keystone Badge Ludwig Down Beat Kit in White Marine Pearl

hi,

i'm looking for a keystone era ludwig down beat kit in white marine pearl.

please let me know if you know something - thanks!

Posted on 6 years ago
Posted on 6 years ago

You know it seems to me that a lot of the good keystone drums are just gone like they have disappeared...

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 6 years ago

From Dan Boucher

wow! i'd rather go with a jazzfest, i guess... :)

From jaghog

You know it seems to me that a lot of the good keystone drums are just gone like they have disappeared...

yes, they're quite hard to find at the moment...

Posted on 6 years ago

From babysnakes

wow! i'd rather go with a jazzfest, i guess... :)yes, they're quite hard to find at the moment...

You really cannot compare a Jazz Festival to a DownBeat. However they are asking about twice as much as market value for that WMP Downbeat snare.

USA DRUMS FOREVER!
Posted on 6 years ago

From Drumsforever

You really cannot compare a Jazz Festival to a DownBeat. However they are asking about twice as much as market value for that WMP Downbeat snare.

thanks for the info!

i already own a jazzfest from 66 in gold sparkle (and a downbeat and a super classic as well, all in gold sparkle, all from 65) and i'd rather have a jazzfest along with my future vintage wmp downbeat kit.

shallower snares aren't my cup of tea. :)

Posted on 6 years ago
IN SEARCH OF:
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 9x13 rack tom in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 22 OR 24x14 bass drum in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1959 Rogers Holiday 5x14 snare drum in blue sparkle. Serial number #13382. Large double sided bread and butter lugs. Part of my kit that was split up before I purchased it. Bring the snare home!
Posted on 6 years ago
Posted on 6 years ago

still looking!

Posted on 6 years ago

are you still looking? I have a 20" and 12" from 1965...

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here