Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Kents Finally Back!! Sound Great!!!!

Just got my kent kit back after waiting a very long time to have the edges done, and have the kit restored!! and it was worth the wait!!The interiors were done,all needed hardware and rods replaced,new aquarian american vintage heads on them,these babies got the works from one of the best out there!!! And i must say,they sound great!!! nice jazz tones and resonance!!!By chance all the drums came out tuned to the key of G,go figure?? I was looking for a nice jazz kit,and thats what I got!!!20" bass-12" rack-14"floor tom-14"snare an 8 lugger too!! Nice champagne sparkle-what more could you ask for!!! I wanted to do justice to one of these kits to see the end result,and i am very happy!!and just by chance,alot of the drum shells are birdseye maple and curly maple that were finshed to perfection!!! I am attaching some photos,i hope you will enjoy them!!!

1966 kent jazzer-champagne sparkle
1972 sonor 6 ply beechwood jazz set
1971 fibes chrome over fiberglass rock set
Posted on 14 years ago

Those are unreal. I am so glad they turned out to be the very special kit they obviously are. You've done them justice. If you ever get bored with 'em....

Posted on 14 years ago

I remember you going through a ton of anxiety over those some time back.

It's great they turned out so nicely.

Congrats !!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here