Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

Kents 4 sale

I know there's a few Kent lovers here, I just saw these on CL in NC and thought someone might be interested, Rob

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/msg/989986326.html

Posted on 15 years ago

Not worth the asking price, IMHO

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 15 years ago

I'm a true Kent fan and have 2 kits and several snares in my collection. $600.00 is ridiculous for this set. The floor tom is a throw-away, since it's not even close to matching (in color or wood type) so really, you're getting a 3 piece kit. These sell on eBay for between $100.00 and $300.00 when they show up.

And at $300.00, the kit would have to be dead mint, with no issues. There was a kit up on eBay forever (missing now) with a rare, very cool maroon swirl wrap. It sat forever at $485.00 with no takers I believe. Not sure if it sold or the poster pulled it down for lack of a sale.

The C-List dude is dreaming. But thanks for the link retrobob!!

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Also...the Kent gold sparkle, for some reason...just aged very, very badly as far as color goes. I agree, maybe worth $300 tops.

Kents are OK if you proceed with recutting the bearing edges, which IMHO I have found to have been minimally cut to begin with.....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here