Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

Kent kit wanted

I,ve heard some good things about these so i figured i would try a nice little 3 pc.No snare needed....thx

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

I may have one.. I'm cleaning one up and fixing it right

now. Just deciding if I won't it or not.

Its a 22/13/16 in Black Diamond pearl..

PM me.

Harrison
Posted on 16 years ago

Howdy!!!..Just checking in to see if anything is happening on the Kents?..thx wh

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

Here's a real project... but it might end up a real nice little Kent kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-drum-set-kent_W0QQitemZ270221343065QQihZ017QQcategoryZ38097QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 16 years ago

Jim....is that your kit?

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

Nope... I have just been watching it on ebay.. I'd love to pick the drums and the hardware up as a project but I don't have space on the bench right now.

What do you think of it...?? Real shame the seller took it apart.. I'll never understand that.

Posted on 16 years ago

Looks great!...I suppose it just needs to be put back together,but there will always be something missing and since its an old kit,try getting parts.What do you think it should sell for$$??...........Did you mean he,s selling the parts....SEPERATELY???

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 16 years ago

I'm watching this one too - LOL!!!

The seller is very vague in their description. I checked his/her other auctions and there are no parts up, so I *assume* the parts are included. Buyer beware though and the seller states that "There are some hardware pieces missing".

There's actually a good reason for stripping the kit of it's hardware - Shipping. Much easier if you can get all the shells into one big box and tuck the hardware in there somewhere safe. Problem here again is, they list the shipping as FREE - Local Pickup.

Too bad about the floor tom though - It's faded beyond hope of ever matching the rest of the kit. And good luck re-wrapping it to match the slightly faded other drums.

My guess on the selling price (assuming the hardware is included and the "missing stuff" isn't critical) would be between $250.00 and $400.00.

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 16 years ago

If it stays under 300 I might take a shot at this one... the seller now included information about the hardware.

Pittsburg is an easy drive for me.. the wife and I can have a romantic get-awayKiss in lovely Pittsburg...Laughing H I'm guessing she won't fall for that.LoLoLoLo

Posted on 16 years ago

Excellent plan Jim!! "Oh honey... I just remembered that I have to make a quick stop by this guys house." "No, I have no idea who he is and why I'm stopping... Oh look!! Drums!!!"

Good luck!

Vintage Snares Vintage Kits
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here