Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

KENT bass drum parts.HELP!

Recently acquired a very nice KENT drum set EXCEPT for parts of bass drum hardware.NEED 12 claws and T rods.New 22" hoops would be nice too.Not sure what the timeline of my set is.Guessing early to mid 60's.Set is ready to go except for these parts.HELP!

Ludwig collection of sets and pioneer snare drums.
Example of Rogers,Slingerland,Gretsch,Premier and Ajax sets.
Various '60's and '70's US,English and Japanese snare drums.
HELP,NEED MORE SPACE!
Posted on 7 years ago

T rods and claws are gonna be tough for Kent I buy em whenever I can find them for my Kent sets but they rarely come up . Do you have a center lug drum or dual row lugs ? One bass drum I used generic vintage style claws and Slingerland t rods as they look similar Slingerland claws are similar too .

I would suggest getting hoops from Precision I have done it a few times as it seems most of the time I get used ones they are warped . Got a pic of the drums I can maybe give you some insight on the age ...

Warning ... Avoid member statuscymbal here, vintage_collector on DFO , and americanpatriot10 on eBay. Email me for his name. All are the same shady guy who has burned me and a list of other members on both boards . He is also selling on Facebook too ..
Posted on 7 years ago

Hey,thanks for the reply.Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.Having some health issues and have been in a fog with all these Dr. Visits.Now I am assigned to house arrest or faced with loosing a toe.It's only a little one but I have become attached to it.Anyway,I put Slingerland on it and it is not the center mount type.There was just Kent bass drum on eBay with pick up only which did me no good.I proposed to buy only the hardware if he would ship it.Payed the price he was asking for complete bd but that wasn't too bad.It is not perfect but hope it will clean up ok.Beautiful Red Oyster set with snare.If some are too bad I will just wait until I can replace a few at a time.You a correct!Kent parts are hard to come by.Thanks,Jim

Ludwig collection of sets and pioneer snare drums.
Example of Rogers,Slingerland,Gretsch,Premier and Ajax sets.
Various '60's and '70's US,English and Japanese snare drums.
HELP,NEED MORE SPACE!
Posted on 7 years ago
Action Another action Something else here