Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Just Wanted to pass this along--

It's something that i don't like to talk about or for people to know about me..Ia'm a Diabetic-You see this pass week -tuesday -My blood sugar levels went very high and went to the Dr. will they keep me for 3 days too friday-Ia'm home now feeling alot better but i have got behine on emails and P.M.'s on deals that i was in the middle doing with you guys.I have not forgot just give me a day or two to catch up.if i said i have the part i do...Thanks Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

I hope you feel better. and they got you patched up....

Maybe you needed a little restoration??

Z

"A Majority , many times is a group of Highly motivated snails; If a thousand people say something foolish, it's still foolish. Truth is never dependent upon consensus of opinion. "
Posted on 14 years ago

Take care and best wishes.

I have some muso friends who struggle with blood sugar. Tough sledding for sure.

I hope things stabilize.

sincerely,

Patrick

Posted on 14 years ago

Hope you are doing better !

Lay off those drumstick popsicles..... very high in sugar.... and varnish

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

As a health care professional I see the ravages of diabetes every day. a terrible disease. Best wishes and good health!

Posted on 14 years ago

Sorry to hear things got out of kilter. Hope you're feeling a lot better. We all depend on you, you know.

Posted on 14 years ago

I hope you get squared away soon...and I am still willing to do that build, if you'll let me...your call.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

good recovery brother

take care

Riouel

Posted on 14 years ago

Hope your back on track and behind the kit soon Mikey...

Best Wishes

Tony

Happy Drumming
Tony
Posted on 14 years ago

Hey Guy's, Thanks for the kind word's..Ia'm doing much better now almost up to full speed....Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here