Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Jupiter by SMG?

Can anyone tell me anything about these? I can't find information anywhere.

3 attachments
13.7 kB
19.5 kB
21.4 kB
If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 10 years ago

Hmm the railconsolette looks like Hoshino or Pearl...maybe the lugs also Pearl...Somebody will know:-)

regards

Christian

Posted on 10 years ago

I had a kit exactly like that with Winston badges. It's a different WMP wrap on there - has a white back, as opposed to using white paper on the shell [most MIJ White Marine pearl is actually "clear" pearl, with the paper providing the white.]

So who made Winston?

Posted on 10 years ago

Pics of the FT leg mounts would help.

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 10 years ago

This is the best I got. They're on the local CL for $150. Just wondering if they're worth scooping up for a project.

1 attachments
If insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, is it insane to practice?
Posted on 10 years ago

I would not snag these up. That wrap is going to be very very difficult to fix/replace. Fade issues make matching color almost impossible. Also, frankly that is simply not a good enough deal even if the wrap was not cracked.

See this thread - http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=45646

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 10 years ago

Made by Hoshino (K). Sharktooth lugs.

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here