Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

July 19, 2007 - Gon Bops Catalog

As you can tell by the updates I'm adding things to the site as quickly as I can. It is a time consuming project. As I go I try to update pages and clean things up that I have not worked in in awhile.

Here is a Gon Bops catalog which came with a bunch of other color flyers yet to be scanned.

[IMG]http://www.vintagedrumguide.com/images/my_collection/literature/gon_bops_catalog/gonbop2_th.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 17 years ago

VERY much appreciated!

rare to find some Gon Bops information from that time.

a good friend of mine tries hard to lay his hands on some. any idea of which door to knock on - any address to find a good Gon Bops deal?

Posted on 17 years ago

I found that on Ebay recently, someone was selling a collection from a music store. There is a bunch more with it. Just keep looking on Ebay, things pop up when you least expect it. It was not that expensive either.

David

Posted on 17 years ago

well, seems e-bay is really the only place to see them popping up from time to time. these fellers are very rare anyway.

Posted on 17 years ago

Yes, there was also a signed letter from the sales manager in the pack, I'm not sure the Ebay seller realized it.

I will try and scan the rest for your viewing.

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here