Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Johnny Cash Man In Black!

Johnny Cash Man In Black, This is country Music not this pop rock crap they call country music now!!, And this is One of the greats!!!!, I have a very wide Musical Diversity just sharing some of it with the VDF Hope you enjoy!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqpPj87ekE&feature=related[/ame]

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Outstanding. There's a pureness of soul within that black attired man. GOD love him.

Several years ago, my brother was working towards a movie about The Hag's life called "momma tried". Don't know where it is/was in production. Haven't thought about that in a while.

This is the country music I was raised on in Texas. I agree with you about that other stuff. As closely as my family is tied to it in business, I still don't listen to it. Funny.

Posted on 14 years ago

Agreed. I loved everything the man ever did. I watched his tv show, too. That's whatcha call a real man right there.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Cool Stuff!! My old man was in a group that played country, Waylon, Merle, No-show Jones, Cash, Statler Brothers etc. I absolutely loved the jam sessions at the house when I was a wee one. The singer was a drywall finisher who sounded just like George Jones, he drank as much or more too.... While I am a child of the 80's for sure, I can still be caught sneaking a listen to Will the Wolf Survive, Amanda or Old Hippie once in awhile.....

Cool1Cool1

have a wonderful evening

drumhack Clapping Happy2Clapping Happy2

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago

An Icon to the world of music.

Posted on 14 years ago

I wonder if that drummer is a lefty, or is the image reversed?

Norm

1964 Slingerland Stage Band in Black Diamond Pearl
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here