Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.86013%

Jethro Tull w/Barriemore Barlow><aqualung

1977, Barrimore Barlow One of my all time favorite drummers!![ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUIXzK3d_Q&feature=related[/ame]

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

He's a favorite of mine, too. I was fortunate enough to have all access to a show in 1973 and was blown away by "From Later" during soundcheck.

Barlow was playing a chrome 'o wood Slingerland kit back then that sounded tremendous. Sitting front and center, the reso heads of the kick drums were hitting me in the face!

Posted on 14 years ago

Stallwart, thats a great account, thanks, yeah Tulls live album Bursting Out is simply Incredible, It won a recording award as one of the best recorded and mixed albums of the year! and Barlow is just supurb!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Well, I went to Youtube and watched some more Tull. There were no flies on Clive Bunker's playing, either.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here