Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Japanese Tom Mount

I realize that I put this in the wrong category and I can't figure out how to delete it. Admin: Please delete or move this post to non usa vintage drums.

Hi everyone!

So I have a 1960s Japanese "Laboz" kit (pictures in earlier post) that I'm looking to restore. I am looking to replace the bass drum spurs and mounts, the entire tom mount peice, and rims which are somewhat bent.

Though it has a lot of sentimental value, I'm not that concerned with using original parts. (I'd rather play it then have it sit around broken). I found a pair of bass drum spurs online that will fit fine, and rims seem to be fairly easy to find, but the tom mount is an issue.

The mount is pretty common I think. It has two holders for drums that can slide on and off. One is missing and the other is broken. Does anyone have one they want to sell/trade, or is there a place I could find a new one online? (Refer to picture)

Thanks!

Russ

1 attachments
--Rusty
Posted on 15 years ago

Hi ,Welcome to the forum..I have the tom mount parts that you need...P.M. if you like...mike

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Your other alternative is buying a new Gibraltar rail...oftentimes the hole spacing matches the old Japanese spacing...but my guess is that'd be more $$$ than what Mikey might be offering....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here