Hello,

I decided to create a new section for the patent links I was posting in the general section.

A year or so ago I contacted a company that handled my trademark and copyright information in the past. They also did a patent search for me in the early 90's.

I wanted to try and get patents for the web site as a reference. I have also been seeing more showing up on Ebay for sale. The Ebay versions are a higher quality then on the site.

Patent searches are not cheap and they do all of the leg work to gather the patents and paperwork so you can decide if your invention is close to what is already on file.

You can also pull patents once you have the patent number and request a higher quality file for a fee.

I gave up on that plan and contacted the Ebay guys to see if they would help. Needless to say, that was a dead end.

I went to the USPTO site and it is difficult to navigate and find the patents you are looking for. The Google site is much better and easier to use, the search process is not accurate all of the time. The system is using a graphic reader that will scan the image and find the text, so it is not always accurate.

Regardless it is a vast resource of info and I wanted to at least get the page started so when I visit the Google site I can add the patent to the patent page.

Click Here for the new patent section.

The organization will change as more are added.

David