Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

Jan 3, 2008 - Web Site Clean Up

I will spend the next month cleaning up the many web sites associated with VSD....

There will be some graphical changes as well as some organization on the content...

Stay tuned

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Here is the original VSD web site from way back when...Probably 6 years ago...

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Here is the 2004 top bar...

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

The changes are progressing... I ran into a little snag on the main web site and I'm trying to fix it now...

The site is over 500 pages and truly a beast... It is based off a template so I can make a change to the template and it will update all 500 pages... If I make a mistake on the template then it will be on all 500 pages....

I'm sure you noticed the top bar and the new navigation... The actual logo will change again after I get everything technically ready...

There are 5 sites all together to update and I'm trying to make them all have the same upper bar so it is uniform for each...

More later after I fix the mistake...Sailing2

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Ok, that took longer then expected and is finally done... After I fixed the first mistake I uploaded the web site and ran another test and found a completely different problem...

I think it is all sorted out now....

I'm going to "Unify" all of the top bar logos now...

David

Posted on 16 years ago

Here is the 2005 Top Bar

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Here is the 2002 web site...

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

Here are two more I just found cleaning up...

2 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here