Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

ISO- 70's Slingerland 18'' Stick Saver Hoop

Let me know if anyone wants to help me out on this one. Got a 18'' thermo gloss maple floor tom that needs one! thanks

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 15 years ago

From GiantBeater

Let me know if anyone wants to help me out on this one. Got a 18'' thermo gloss maple floor tom that needs one! thanks

Hi I have them 70s s/l 18" rims//P.m. if you like thanks mikey

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey I tried to PM you but it says your box is full. Let me know how much for two of them. thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

From GiantBeater

Hey I tried to PM you but it says your box is full. Let me know how much for two of them. thanks!

Hey i clean the file out..I will P.m. you with price---P.m. back if you like..thanks mikey

Posted on 15 years ago

PM's sent back

Posted on 15 years ago

MIKEY! Please answer your emails or PM.......still havent received the rims....

Posted on 14 years ago

HI,please check you email--i just sent one to you and a P.M.--The rims were mailed out 10 days ago--you should have them---I will email you the tracking number later today MONDAY[I'am at work right now]]]Thanks Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

CHECK YOUR p.m..P.M. sent with tracking number..rims were mailed out on oct.2..you should have them??? thanks mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Hi,delivery date for the rims is today the 13th,,post office was very slow on this one.i mailed out the rims on oct.2---mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here