Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

ISO 1960 Rogers 14x14 Floor Tom

Hi folks,

I’m on the hunt for a 14x14 Rogers floor tom in blue sparkle. The drum needs to be a Jasper shell with B&B lugs with the flat, round over bearing edges. Preferably with the bigger transition badge that was used in between the Eagle badge and the regular script badge (serial numbers between 11xxx and 14xxx), but I will take any of the three as long as it is the Jasper shell. I know this is a tall order, but there has to be one out there. I don’t have the cash to spend on such a drum, but I have a jet black Rogers 14x14 B&B lug floor tom that I would be willing to trade. I would prefer not to rewrap that one, so I’m looking for others.

Thank you!

Luke

IN SEARCH OF:
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 9x13 rack tom in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 22 OR 24x14 bass drum in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1959 Rogers Holiday 5x14 snare drum in blue sparkle. Serial number #13382. Large double sided bread and butter lugs. Part of my kit that was split up before I purchased it. Bring the snare home!
Posted on 6 years ago

Bump time!

IN SEARCH OF:
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 9x13 rack tom in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1964-1966 Rogers 22 OR 24x14 bass drum in silver sparkle. Beavertail lugs, flat grey Cleveland tag interior
  • 1959 Rogers Holiday 5x14 snare drum in blue sparkle. Serial number #13382. Large double sided bread and butter lugs. Part of my kit that was split up before I purchased it. Bring the snare home!
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here