Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Is This Garbage?

I have a few of these Ludwig large classic lugs that are broken as you can see in the picture. Is there any way to fix these or are they just garbage at this point?

1 attachments
Posted on 13 years ago

Gar bage......

good for spring/insert/mounting screws!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

Yep, take the parts out of the broken lugs, the spring, lug Insert, felt mounting screws,,, and chuck the lug casing or keep for a souvenir, Cast parts aren't repairable at least not to where they will hold up. they are stress cracks from over tightening.

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

Even if it was repairable, the repair would likely cost more in time & labor than the ten bucks you could spend for a brand new replacement lug.

Posted on 13 years ago

Earrings.......

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago

DEEP SIX . i would take a dremell grinder and grind out the thread post . and wege a small piece of wood in it, and put 2 way tape and glue it to a bar frige or tool box

80's 13 pc sonor signature
1979 12 pc ludwig power factory
Posted on 13 years ago

J-U-N-K Mallet Player2

Posted on 13 years ago

make art not war

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 13 years ago

Nice nails, man.

What Would You Do
Posted on 13 years ago

From RogerSling

Nice nails, man.

Still could stand some Novus......

Kevin
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here