Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.65762%

introduction

hello. i am a drummer and drum lover. i came to your site because christmas came early for me, as i heard about some drums out to the trash. drum rescue emergency was successful in saving a 10 lug vintage ludwig 5x14 snare age unknown but probably 20/30's intact, and a 60/70's mint japan kit with a "supreme" badge. i would like to send pics and confirm age/value. how do i do that?

Posted on 16 years ago

Need another dumpster diver to tag along? I'd jump in headfirst for deals like that............

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 16 years ago

Dang.. in the trash... that's wild!

To attach a picture just click the little paper clip on the tool bar above the text box were you are typing... it will ask you for a location of the picture file you wish to attach.. click the browse button and find the picture file on your hard drive, click on the file to select it and the last step is just clicking upload..

There are some file size restrictions that can trip you up.. if that happens let us know and we can work through that as well.

Nice... you see any cymbals in there?

Not a Guru... just interested..
Posted on 16 years ago

Sounds like a find... Can't wait to see pics.

In the same vein there was a posting on NY craigslist yesterday about some drums at the curb. They were described as a swirl pattern that was painted over black. It was no where near where I live though... wonder how it turned out for someone.

I have been thinking about asking my garbage men to keep an eye out for any drums in the trash, that I would make their while if they grabbed found something decent. Couldn't hurt to ask, right?

Posted on 16 years ago

i went back to the scene of the crime (its a crime), nothing else. i am now calling the farmhouse where i picked them up to make sure there's no more "trash". i know. i want the brass. hopefully you get these pics. i'm still not sure what the snare is worth, but the supremes are going to make a great quick gig kit. its my new beater kit. you think? i'm having trouble sending pics. can i only send 1? don't ask me to program anything

Posted on 16 years ago

So the page is telling me to post a thread under introduction, i think this is it. Ok so my name is Jamie i drum and play guitar, im just starting to get into vintage drum gear, thats about it thanks for the time, if anyone reads this.

Jamie

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here