Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Intro & seeking Fibes hardware.

I can't seem to find the Introduction forum and the following should probably be in the WTB forum, sorry, just thought I'd do both here.

I've been drumming for a long time and currently am playing a '72 Ludwig kit 4pc. mother of pearl. Love it.

Right now I'm restoring an old Fibes kit and need some hardware.

It's a clear fiberglass 4pc., sadly missing the snare-12" 13" 16" 20".

the bass drum mount is a 1/2" hex ball swivel, both tom mounts are the same size w/ the same swivel. Not surpringly I can't find this mount for the toms. I can improvise of course but would rather have the real deal.

I also need both complete spur legs R302-20 , R302-1, -2, -3 and -4.

Garnered from the fibes website, no sign of the tom mount there.

A call to Texas has a recording saying they are restructuring. Any idea when they'll be back in bussiness?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I've done all kinds of searching, Thanks,

Gerry- Toronto, Ont. Can.

Posted on 16 years ago

Hi, Gerry,

I've got a Fibes Snare that's in extremely nice condition that would probably fit your kit quite nicely. I'm not sure whether I'm going to part with it or not at this point, but I'd be more than willing to forward a few pics. I have no idea how much you're looking to spend for one to complete your kit. If you have any interest, PM me and I'll forward the pics. THANKS!

Posted on 16 years ago

I will PM, thanks for the reply.

The hardware is the main concern right now.

I'm trying to set this kit up for rehearsing.

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here