Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

info On this Rogers Tag needed

I was wondering about a Rogers tag which has a big R but no serial number. I looked in the tag identification part of this great site but don't see one listed without a serial number. What years would this have been used? Did Rogers happen to make a Dynasonic with this badge?? Thanks all.

1 attachments
Posted on 16 years ago

These are genuine USA built Rogers Drums. Probably 1980-81 era. Some are seen that could be as late as 82-84 with no sr. numb. Mostly they did not worry about tags. They built drums. If that assembler had a roll without numbers, they got stuck. It was after the 80s that we all got anal about matched serial numbers. There are Dynasonics bearing this badge. The Big R badge, 1975-84. Some with out numbers. The majority with. Same Badge on both Dynasonic and Super Ten. Super Ten is a straight sided steel shell. Dynasonic has the Five Line Band around the drum at center. Easy to tell them apart. Even if the Dynasonic hoops and frame are missing.

Rogers Drums Big R era 1975-1984 Dating Guide.
http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=24048
Posted on 16 years ago

Thanks again Mr. Ploughman!! That is very helpful info. I really appreciate it. :)

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here