Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

INDe 14 x 6.5 Maple snare - excellent!

I never expected to be selling this snare! It’s an amazing snare drum, tons of tuning flexibility with full resonant tone. I think everyone here is aware of Josh Allen’s ingenuity and craftsmanship, yes?

”Flex Tuned Five Ply” maple shell

And even though I bought the SKB case, the snare didn’t leave my practice room. (The few gigs I’ve had have all been very small room so I used a 13” snare for ease of schlepping!)

It’s fitted with Canopus wires, but I still have the very high quality wires that came with the drum.

Why am I selling if I love it so much? I have my eye on a different Josh Allen snare — possibly the Great Lakes Drum company, possibly INDe. I mean, I’m the happy owner of an INDe kit, so why not?

INDe snare - $250

I would like help with shipping. So if you kick in 20 bucks, I’ll pay 20 bucks. If it’s less than 40, you get the change back. If it’s 32? You get 8 bucks back (for example). What’s not to love???

Posted on 4 years ago

Josh's drums are second to none! Love his INDe strainer and lugs, too! I would think your drum will sell quickly. Good luck!

-Mark

Posted on 4 years ago

Thanks, Mark!

Posted on 4 years ago
Action Another action Something else here