Trade for a Gretsch-Gladstone snare drum

I'm in the Southern Interior of BC Canada so if shipping would be the 'deal-breaker' I would be willing to pay 1/2 or more for the shipping of my drums within Canada and I would look at a similar plan for the Lower 48 USA - I'm at Postal Code V4T1B5.

All in very good condition the finish is excellent with only a few small rash-areas that are hardly noticeable. The cymbal arm comes with the drums. I have the new Gretsch 302 hopes on the toms right now but they are for some other drums I have - I do have the original Stick-Chopper hoops that go with the drums. The heads I put on her are also for another kit - I only put them on these drums to road-test them as most of the heads that came with the drums are not good. From what I can see all hardware on the drums is Factory original.

I'm looking for a Gretsch-Gladstone snare drum in excellent playing condition - factory original

I will accept a drum if it was professionally altered at the time of sale (back in the day sometimes shops put their name-plate on a special drum or if it was altered for a prominent player at the time of original purchase).

I prefer the 2-way tuning.

I have a Gretsch 1954 Red Sparkle kit (incomplete - no pedal - the snare stand is well used - the Hihat stand is usable).

What I have for trade is the Name Band model:

20"bd/13"tom/16"floor tom and matching 5.5x14 snare

I've got a lot of photos of the Red Sparkle kit and I'll post them if there's some interest.

This photo shows what I got when I won the kit on eBay over a year ago. I'm pretty sure that throne was originally with the kit or bought shortly after. The hat cymbals were switched out at some point and the ones here (that came to me) are cheap Japanese pies (collectible?). The one 15 Old Stamp K came to me with the drums and will be included in my sale of the drums.......everything here can go if the buyer wants it. I also have some Gretsch lug casting and other odds n ends I'd be willing to throw into the deal.