Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

If you need parts repaired

I wanted to let everyone know that if you need any metal parts repaired or possibly replicated I have a buddy who is a machinist. He's repaired a few pedal parts for some people. He would have to see the part and can give you a quote. PM me if you have any questions.

Posted on 12 years ago

Really good resource to have, Matt! Thanks for the heads up. Every once in awhile, the only way to replace a part is to have one made. I've been there.

John

Too many great drums to list here!

http://www.walbergandauge.com/VintageVenue.htm
Posted on 12 years ago

The value of a skilled fabricator or machinist is inestimable. There is a little story about Tromsa. Tromsa were made until the early 90's in the West German city of Russelsheim, which also is the home of the German car maker Opel ( G.M.'s German presence since 1929). Reputedly, some of the workers at Tromsa also had jobs at Opel and some of the parts for Tromsa were fabricated using Opel/G.M. technology,machinery, parts or skills.This might be the one instance where an automobile company participated in the fabrication of drums. -----come see the all new 1987 parallel action Tromsa C.O.B. snare drum------ A cooperative venture with General Motors.

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here