Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Identifying Premier Kit

Hello!

I'm thinking of buying this Premier Kit, do you have any ideas of the model/year? Any opinions?

Thanks a lot!!!

1 attachments
Posted on 8 years ago

Hard to find a vintage Premier in those forever-desirable sizes. Go for it! Super nice.

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 8 years ago

Looks like an early 70's kit with that tom mount and those pointy floor tom lugs.

Posted on 8 years ago

I'm looking through catalogues & that style of tom mount appeared in the early 70's, but those style of bass drum spurs don't seem to appear before 1978. Could it be the 201 model from '78? I know i've never been disappointed by Premiers in general and these are good years for the company. If they are to play I say go for it if the price is right. They have a tendency to have low resell value, so if they are to flip that is something to think about. AS a players kit: Hell yes!

1 attachments
1964 Ludwig Champagne Super Classic
1970 Ludwig Blue Oyster Super Classic
1977 Rogers Big R Londoner 5 ebony
1972/1978 Rogers Powertone/Big R mix ebony
60's Ludwig Supersensitive
Pearl B4514 COB snare ( the SC snare)
Pearl Firecracker
PJL WMP maple snare
Odds & Sods

Sabians, Paistes, Zildjians, Zyns, UFIPs, MIJs etc
Item may be subject to change!
Posted on 8 years ago

10 lug Elite bass drum is the give away - the bass drums were 8 lug up till the Elite came out 77-ish.

Posted on 8 years ago

Obviously not including the Resonators.....

Posted on 8 years ago

Late 70s Elites in Polychromatic White.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here