Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Ideal bass and Sonor-san drums

Here are the photos of two drums I've been holding onto for whatever reason.I have all the lugs to another 9X13 Sonor-san,if anyone needs any.The Ideal bass is not great-got wet at one time so ply integrity is compromised,at best.Hardware is pretty good-1 or 2 lugs are corroded.

No other parts to the bass-this is all I've got.

Posted on 14 years ago

Man that really takes me back. Ideal drums (blue sparkle) were my first set and I played on them for probably 10 years. I used to be somewhat ashamed of the name, since it was reminiscent of the Ideal Toy company - I wanted to be grown up, not a kid playing with a "toy" drumset. I don't have them anymore (I gave them away after I bought a Slingerland set), but remember they were the Slingerland style, even with the inward turned triple flange hoops.

I left you a PM.

Posted on 14 years ago

Ideal bass will be winging it's way to Oklahoma and it's new home-the island of misfit drums.......

Posted on 14 years ago

From teverson-sr

Ideal bass will be winging it's way to Oklahoma and it's new home-the island of misfit drums.......

And it will find a fine new home, in a different config, and color. Thank you,sir, as this will make a great re-gift.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here