Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

I can't resist a nice sparkling pearl MIJ kit

Call it Orange, gold or whatever, i love them all. I picked up this odd kit from a friend of mine that was nice enough to keep it for me even if there was a lot of demand locally for this one. I can't resist grabbing those MIJ kits when i can. The tom and kick look like they match (even if the BD has 3 re-rings and the tom has none) but the FT is a little darker with a Zimgar badge. I threw an old snare behind it along with a couple of cymbals. i changed the heads on the BD to get more bottom end and HEEEEHAW.

3 attachments
Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 6 years ago

Very nice! I'm partial to sparkles as well. Those MIJ kits can sound really, really good, I love the one I just bought and they weigh next to nothing, perfect for the gigging drummer.

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

Cool,

I've got a matching Orange Sparkle snare MIJ to match that kit..... I haven't restored it yet......I just couldn't resist buying it when i saw it.....

Posted on 6 years ago

Nice! I'm a orange sparkle, MIJ fan as well ;)

1 attachments
Posted on 6 years ago

From Trilok_Gurtu

Nice! I'm a orange sparkle, MIJ fan as well ;)

I don't have a set, but you can sure add me to the list of 'fans.' Thanks for sharing pics, guys.

Wanted: Pearl President floor tom in Golden Grain wrap and rack tom in Tiger Eye (root beer) wrap.
Posted on 6 years ago

So what is the FT? Thin or thick? Rings or not?

I believe the tom is Hoshino.

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 6 years ago

From Drummerjohn333

So what is the FT? Thin or thick? Rings or not? I believe the tom is Hoshino.

Thin luan with rings top and bottom

Keep fixing them up...
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here