Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

HUGE Cow Bell !

Now this is a Cow Bell! I have a few similar and they really do sound great. This paticular one is a monster at 16" high. The price on this one is monsterous too because it's an 1800's heirloom.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Extremely-Large-1800s-Lead-Cow-Swiss-Cow-Bell-/320464403493?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Folk_Art&hash=item4a9d2abc25

Posted on 14 years ago

Just add cow. I can somehow see Will Ferrell playing that baby.

Vintage Drum Fan (Not a Guru)
Posted on 14 years ago

Okay, so I bought a couple swiss cowbells different sizes, others that weren't swiss, whatever. When this one showed up I couldn't believe it's size! It's not of course as big as the one pictured above but man....Okay...don't laugh... OK go ahead, where and how am I gonna mount this sucker! I need a heavy custom everything rack for several cowbells. HOLY COWBELL!!!!!!!! Mind Blowi

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Gives a new meaning to you need more cowbell.

Posted on 14 years ago

I've got a fever....and the only cure is....

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Who's got a fever? (I think that unGodly-huge cow[church]bell says whom.) You know, Lakewood makes a nice small block engine stand that that lobster-pot would fit on. Good luck. I guess another question would be, with what shall you strike it with? They must have some big-a$$ cows in that part of the globe!

Vintage Drum Fan (Not a Guru)
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here