Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Hollywood by Meazzi parts

I am trying to restore a Hollywood snare but of course all the claws that hold on to the rim are broken, also the barrels that go into the lugs are missing and most of the tension rods. Can anyone help with replacement parts?

Posted on 13 years ago

You should look on the Italian Ebay site. There is a portal at the bottom of the Ebay main page that will take you to various countries, including Italy. You can type in Meazzi and see what that brings up, or just look under percussion - not easy to get to if you don't understand the language - and see what you find under either Meazzi or Hollywood there. Far more possibilities there than an Ebay here.

Posted on 13 years ago

DW makes T-rods that will work!

Call Columbus Percussion..........ask for Joel...........he had some.............

Tell em Blair sent ya!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 13 years ago

there were some Meazzi t-rods(slot type) on ebay.de recently. the were listed as Meazzi/Trixon rods , I guess because they used the same thread----which is

5 mm .8 tpm.----- in the case of Trixon anyway. i will look and see if the listing is still in my history. alternately, it may still show in completed listings or there are Trixon rods available more frequently everywhere as well as on Ingo Winterburg's Trixon website. I just pulled a rod from my Wooding snare drum(the same drum came out as a Meazzi) with the hex t-rods and it is the same 5mm .8tpm. the length is 55mm from bottom of the head to tip. Trixon had 8 different rod types. The earlier it was made the longer . Some may not work but the older tom rods(1950's) are exactly the same length. The Wooding rod , that I used as a comparison came off of a 5 x14 8 double sided lug drum.

Posted on 13 years ago
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here