Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Hijacked thread---BBK's BBQ sauce

Many typos

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

You know I dig that sauce... count me in for some if you have enough to go around.

Thanks

Kev

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From kevins

You know I dig that sauce... count me in for some if you have enough to go around.ThanksKev

You're one of the reasons I'm doing this. I figure if I can make a BBQ sauce that gets the response that you gave me, being that you are in BBQ central on the east coast, I'd better expand my horizons.

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 14 years ago

BBK!...

Is this a vintage drum forum or "Hell's Kitchen" ??!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

Well......the label I put on the bottles I gave out recently did have a picture of a drum on it.

Posted on 14 years ago

Specifically... a picture of WHAT drum? Vintage?... or perhaps a shot of a 55 gallon drum of grain alcohol with XXX on it!

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

A cartoon of a drum set.....

Posted on 14 years ago

Ah... a cartoon drawing of a drumset. Indeed. But why so matter of fact in your response BBK? Enjoy the levity!

Tommyp

Posted on 14 years ago

From Tommyp

Ah... a cartoon drawing of a drumset. Indeed. But why so matter of fact in your response BBK? Enjoy the levity!Tommyp

I am enjoying the levity and I've always been matter of fact, just rough at work, I do HVAC and it's getting warm in California, been on 5-10's recently and sometimes I forget my happy face....

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here