Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Help w/Slingerland BD identification, please!

Hey Folks -

Just wondering if somone can help me identify the series, make and year of a random Slingerland bass drum I'm currently resoring. It's a 14"x24" kick that I obtained in the early 80s. I never knew what year it was from, but I'm ASSUMING the mid-70s. I have NO idea what particular series it may be either. It has the standard "M" (I'm assuming for Maple?) stamped on the inside, but to my dismay, there is no date stamped anywhere on the shell. It's a walnut-brown wood finish and is a 10-lug, 3-ply shell with reinforcement hoops with a blonde inner shell finish. It contains the standard pointed-edged T-rods with the common Slingerland claws, and it has the med-sized disappearing bass drum spurs. I know this isn't AS descriptive as it could be (and a picture would help), but anything you can help me with would be great. Thanks!

JG

Posted on 18 years ago

The badge would give you the starting and ending date.

Click here

David

Posted on 18 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...

NO BADGE! Ugh!! The badge was missing because the drum had been recovered years ago and the person who did the work ripped the badge off. Gotta love it....

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here