Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Help with these drums

Hello, I'm new to this.

I have attached photos of the kit and the piece I need to find the attachment to. The story is this is a kit from the UK school could be any age or make beverley, edgware or....... and has been done up by my other half only when we move to Australia I have lost the piece that conects the tom to the bass drum, as you can see it have a square contection for both bass and tom its the piece mount/ stand part that I need to find. with out knowing the age and the make this is really hard. Also missing two claws from the bass drum have pole bit, Please can you help????

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]An old Premier tom mount system. That's what you need if you wanna still use those plates. You ned the arm only.They come up on eBay every so often...not very often...so you'll need to be patient to nab one. You could also post a thread in the "Wanted" section here.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Thank do you know what era?

Posted on 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]'60's.

http://www.vintagedrumforum.com/showthread.php?t=8163

Check out this thread...and send a PM to member 'jcymbal'....he is a Premier freak, and although I believe he lives on the other side of the pond, he might be able to help you locate an arm....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi I have the claws,i may have the tom mount piece also i will have to look..P.M if you like thanks mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

There's one on ebay now, but at time of posting this it's only got four and a bit hours to go. Search for 'vintage Premier Olympic tom mount' and you'll find it!

Tama Superstar, 22, 22, 16, 14, 13 Desert Burst
Premier Genista, 22, 16, 13, 12 Black Lacquer
Premier Genista, 20, 14, 10 and snare Black Lacquer
Premier Resonator 22, 16, 14, 13 poly creme/black
Zickos 22, 16, 14, 13, clear acrylic and snare
Posted on 14 years ago

If I've understood rightly, you've moved to Australia. Up until the 70s Premier (and therefore Olympic) were the dominant imported drum here and there should be a reasonable amount of spares floating around.

Posted on 14 years ago

Hello, yes would love to buy them. How do i go about it? I have Paypal or.....?Clapping Happy2

Posted on 14 years ago

Hello would love to but them.

Posted on 14 years ago

I don't have the parts but look around ebay australia or Trading Post (if you're in Australia, as I've understood).

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here