Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Help with Dandy Druwyn kit

Hi all

I was recently given an old 60/70 Dandy 3 piece kit + Orignal Snare. It is in good condition except on the Bass drum, it is missing about 6 of the 9 lugs on the front.

I am not much of a drummer but was wondering if this is easy to have fixed. If anyone knows anywhere in Australia, preferably QLD who repairs drums, I would love to hear.

Thanks all.

Cally

Posted on 14 years ago

There was a fellow on here that posted a kit he had refurbed,he was pretty knowledgeable,and a few others chimed in that knew something,I know one lived in an area where they were made and said he saw a lot of them back in the day,as I remember these fellows were in australia,Hopefully they will see this and reply,I have never tried the search function on this forum but maybe you could find the thread,it was pretty recent,there were some good pics and some links to catalogue scans,which might help.If you could post some pics that would help,as I remember the dandy drums had a few different lines that they offered.I will tell you that you started with the right forum,for non USA drums and vintage drums made in australia and europe the people on this forum can't be beat IMO.And welcome to the forum by the way.

Posted on 14 years ago

yep I was doing some posting for that .. i can tell you all you need to know about that kit and maybe able to get some parts for it

PM for more details :)

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here