Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.86221%

Help! Restoring Ludwig 1966 super sensitive

A few years ago I bought a snare drum, but I didn't know exactly what I was buying.

Now that I'm trying to sell it, I discovered that it is a 1966 Ludwig super sensitive. So I decided to restore it. But all the parts are not original and to restore it I need to replace a few pieces.

I'm looking all over the internet to find pictures of the exact original parts I need, but it's quite hard to find detailed pictures of an original 1966 super sensitive.

Can anyone help me by showing me detailed pictures of the tone controller (inside and outside) and the strainer (complete system on both sides with guards)?

Tnx a lot!

Posted on 9 years ago

This one is on ebay good pics of what your looking for. 130657694403

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

I saw that one, but there is only one picture and I can see that the strainer guards are already not the original ones compared to the catalogue picture I found on http://www.supersensitivesnaredrum.com/. So I don't really trust that picture.

Posted on 9 years ago

The guards aren't correct, but everything else is, the baseball bat muffler and the s/s mech is all correct..

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 9 years ago

Then I know what I need! Tnx!

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here