Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

Help refinishing 1969 ludwig snare drum!

I currently own a '69 Ludwig snare, it's in beautiful shape. No cracks and holes in the wood. I was hoping some of you guys may know where I can find my needs for it? All I need is the strainer. I'd love to get the original however, that may be hard to come by. If I can find the original hoops that would be great. I will post pictures a little later on.

Thanks guys!

PS - Great site!

Posted on 14 years ago

Welcome

Myself and many members here on the site have vintage drum contacts and online sources. There is a buying/selling forum here where you can ask if parts are available and you'll find we're supportive helping you find the stuff you need. Remember to scroll to bottom of any page for the site roadmap.

I, myself, recommend eBay for drum parts even if you don't have experience on the site. It's good to know your way around the block because there is quite a bit of crossover to eBay no matter where your search may start. You'll find lots of new contacts on this site. Bottom line is if you have a question you can post it here on VDF and get sound advice and guidance.Cool1

Currently working on a 7 piece virgin double bass 3 ply early 70's Ludwig kit to be wearing....MOD ORANGE.
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here