Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

Help please with my 80's Ludwig Kit!

Hi, I hope someone can help - I am new to all this!

I have what I think is a Ludwig 80's collectors kit that I would like to sell. I bought it in 2004 thinking I was buying just a simple kit, when the guy turned up with this!! So much kit! See it set up ...

http://goo.gl/mhPfm

Each drum/hardware has a case (le blond).Does anyone have any ideas how much this would go for? What type of kit is it? Or where I could sell it? I really have no idea and need some advice before I set about selling it! I have been told that maybe selling each drum separately would make more money, but I personally think it should stay together! I have since bought a crash, ride and hi hat for £300 - off hand I think they are either Sabian or Zildjian..

Any advice on how much it may go for would be great, and where I should sell it..

Thanks in advance.

Help2

Posted on 12 years ago

cookie, I have that same kit. Actually 2 of those kits and love them both. The 6 ply Luddy's are my favorite.

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 12 years ago

Really? Do you know how much I could sell it for? And my cymbals are sabian which I bought for £300 in 2004. The snare is either a brass/bronze supraphonic apparently. I'm finding out loads about it from these drum forums! I am a novice at this! Thanks

Posted on 12 years ago

I dont know the exact value of it, but its a bunch, b/o badge would be 70s era as far as I know. I just wanted to say , now thats a kick @$$ drum kit wish it was mine!

Good luck to you.

Jeff C

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 12 years ago

The kit is an 80s with modular hardware. Nice kit. Sizes,condition would help determine price.

Bobby Myers
Legacy Drum Shop - For Drummers By Drummers
www.legacydrumshop.com
https://www.facebook.com/LegacyDrumShop
Posted on 12 years ago

Looks like a pair of 22's with 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 , 14 racks and a 16" floor. Snare looks to be 6.5"

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here