Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

Help on '72 Rogers kit

I have finally identified my kit to be a 1972 white-wrapped Rogers 5-piece kit with the chrome snare (9x13HT, 10x14MT, 16x18FT, 16x24BD). I am looking to replace the tom and bass mount hardware, as the collets are broken on the mounting brakets. I don't know where I can possibly find this kind of thing. I've looked all over the internet and no one sells Rogers hardware. Help!

This isn't MY set specifically, but this is what my tom mount looks like:

[IMG]http://www.kingsmusicusa.com/rg-2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted on 18 years ago

Have you been searching Ebay?

Also, narrow down a specific list of exactly what you need

and post it in the wanted section.

Let us know

David

Posted on 18 years ago

The guy at JP2creations.com makes some great vintage hardware repros. Can be pretty pricy though..

Posted on 18 years ago

skatardrummer...

Actually, Jim Petty at www.jp2creations DOES NOT make or offer repro collets, although all the other stuff he does make is TOP SHELF. As far as being pricey, well, what's the old adage: "There's no fee lunch". In other words... QUALITY COSTS. Anyway,

Here's who DOES offer brand new repro Rogers collets, made right to factory specs from the original prints, or, on occasion, he has NOS cast collets from the 70's, which coincidentally, are available right now, and in the proper year for your kit. Here's the CURRENT eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROGERS-COLLET-NOSE-DIE-CAST-VERSION-N-O-S-U-S-A_W0QQitemZ7421213747QQcategoryZ47089QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is Dave Drew out of RI. I have purchased from him more than a few times. Completely reputable! Hope this was of help!

Tommyp

Posted on 18 years ago

Thanks! Kiss

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here