Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

Help from Muncie, IN area

Hey guys,

I have a very frustrating deal here. I have found a guy in the Muncie, IN area that had 2 cymbals, cymbal bag, and possibly a snare....and he is open to shipping. BUT his wife just informed me that they do not have Paypal and she is refusing to ship.

Please PM or email me [email]johnbarber333@gmail.com[/email] if you can go buy these (I would obviously PP you in advance) buy these in person from these folks and ship something to me. I am willing to work out a deal with you to compensate you in some way, including possibly cash or we can even split the deal. Really there is only really 1 cymbal I REALLY want out of it, but was buying more stuff because the pricing was so good....and was going to flip. Maybe you can flip and we can all sit pretty in the end!

PLEASE contact me if you can help!!!!!

Thanks so much,

John in MI

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 12 years ago

If there is a more appropriate/more strategic place to post this, please let me know.

Contact me for details on the deal. It is not a huge flip, but built right into the deal. However, there is more gear that this guy is offering.

Thanks,

John

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here