Hey Fellow Forum Junkies and Drum Geeks.

TheKid recently joined the forum and has a burning desire to have a vintage kit. He's pressed for dough and could use a bit of help. I am selling him some Luddy shells at below my cost to help him out. These were going to be a small Jazzer kit. 20x14, 12x8, and a 15x12 tenor tom. The bass is silver sparkle and the 12 inch tom is painted - both are Club Date style. The 15 is WMP (still beautiful) with the long tension lugs. The bass has the lugs, hoops, claws, bowtie t-rods. The 15 is complete as a tom (i.e. no legs!). The 12 has just the lugs. You can see there are a few items needed to get TheKid up and rolling along. He doesn't mind doing the work, but he's going to need some help with getting a few missing pieces.

I have a set of the 1/2 inch Luddy spurs with mounts, but they are quite large for this bass drum. If you have something a bit more 'tame', that would be good.

He needs

a tamer set of spurs and mounts

12 inch hoops and tension rods/washers (Club Date size)

some way to mount the 12 inch tom to the bass (drilled for rail but doesn't really matter due to rewrap)

He could probably use some hardware. If you have an old snare stand, a hihat stand, or a cymbal stand laying around.....trying to keep it vintage.

He will eventually need to rewrap the kit. Solids and Swirls are the least expensive. These shells could be wrapped for well under a 100 through JamminSams. But, if any of you has some wrap laying around that could go for less, that would be cool.

So, check your stuff and see what you have that you could donate or sell at no profit. We all have items laying around. Let's do something cool and help a young drummer get his vintage kit at very little cost. This will be a sweet deal for all. Thank you.