Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.45720%

Help a Rogers Cleveland Kit - What to Do?

Hi guy's,

I recently found this old Rogers Cleveland Holiday Kit and decided to pick it up. It has always been played and shows some wear. I don't really know what to do with this kit. I would like to sell it, but don't know the value since it does have some wear. These pictures were taken right after I bought it. But since then, I have cleaned and shined it up, and added new Remo heads. It really looks good. But as you can see from the pictures the mounted tom has wear on the shell and the floor tom has holes in it (the holes are NOT drilled all the way through) I can't figure out what was going on there. The snare has the B&B lugs (6 have hairline cracks), The rest are Beavertails lugs. The paper tage are all nice and intact. The inside of the shells are grey. All the hardware on it appears to be original. Can anyone give me an idea of how much to ask? I'm thinking around $200? Would it be better to recover it?

5 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Hey, Prostix!

I just sent you a PM.

Hope to hear from you shortly!

Posted on 15 years ago

If you don't take it I will.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here