Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Hello!

New guy here. Been playing for 46 years-rock, dance band, lounge acts, orchestras, marching bands, percussion ensmbles, community bands, even C & W(I needed the money). I have a 1965 WMP Ludwig Classic set, and a 2008 set built by Palmetto Drums in Greenville, SC(green glass glitter), and prefer A. zildjian cymbals.

I look forward to reading and learning, and if I can add anything, I will.

Go Tar Heels!!

Posted on 14 years ago

From trommel

New guy here. Been playing for 46 years-rock, dance band, lounge acts, orchestras, marching bands, percussion ensmbles, community bands, even C & W(I needed the money). I have a 1965 WMP Ludwig Classic set, and a 2008 set built by Palmetto Drums in Greenville, SC(green glass glitter), and prefer A. zildjian cymbals.I look forward to reading and learning, and if I can add anything, I will.Go Tar Heels!!

1st offWelcome, and 2ndly Brother freddie is one of my best friends, and he builds a hell of a drum kit doesn't he!!!, and get us some pics of both of those kits, good to have you with us, and amen go Tar Heels!!,,mark

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Where in N.C. are you from Trommel?

I'm in Hickory.

Welcome to the forum !!

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

From trommel

New guy here. Been playing for 46 years-rock, dance band, lounge acts, orchestras, marching bands, percussion ensmbles, community bands, even C & W(I needed the money). I have a 1965 WMP Ludwig Classic set, and a 2008 set built by Palmetto Drums in Greenville, SC(green glass glitter), and prefer A. zildjian cymbals.I look forward to reading and learning, and if I can add anything, I will.Go Tar Heels!!

So here's something for you there is an article in the current edition of drum magazine april 2010, For the complete interview with freddie and gentry go to drummagazine.com!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here