Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

Heads Up! early/mid 70s Pearl made 10 lug COS snare

10 lug, COS

Made by Pearl (badged as Westbury) - and I believe it has the adjustable butt end.

CHEAP at GC - $30

Lancaster (I think that is PA)

I already have 2 of these - they are AWESOME snares. Very sensitive and very loud. My 2 most valuable (to me) snares I own.

Who's gonna snag it up????

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

2Timothy1:7
Posted on 8 years ago

I have an 8 lug Tempro ( same snare, earlier model ) and I love it. But for $29.99 I might snag this up. At that price, you can't not.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..
Not a Guru, just addicted to drums

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Somebody snagged it up.....anybody going to share?

I had a great day! Instead of sleeping in and wasting the day, I got up at 8 and I had all my slacking done by noon!

Posted on 8 years ago

I missed the boat. Hopefully it was someone here.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Maybe you can get by with the snares you have?!?!

I know it's a stretch..........

LOL!

I have to cut myself off at times too!

Posted on 8 years ago

Yea I have close to 50, so I think the inner me held back on jumping the boat. That and I also added three into the collection recently. From a lot I picked up I found a 1983 Tama Swingstar Steel ( since I'm an '83 baby I had to keep it ) I also found a perfect red sparkle Tempro snare to match my kit ( again, had to keep it ) and a 10 lug Majestic Deluxe Steel Shell with a flip throw off. Sounded so good...yea kept it,lol. So yea best that someone else gets a snare for their collection, seeing as how I have a couple. Subsequently I also found a matching Tempro Pro red sparkle floor tom to complete the kit fully. But I figure I picked up 150 shells towards inventory. Keeping four won't kill me.

18 Kits & 40+ snares..

- Jay
Posted on 8 years ago

Hey Jay - please post a pic of your 10 lug Majestic Deluxe Steel Shell could ya? I want to see if it is the same one I have.

-John

Posted on 8 years ago

I also have an 80's Swingstar steel snare. It's the snare on my church set. I got it for repairing and tuning a friends Premier student model snare. Very good all-around drum, good for brush, rods and stick work. Very Acro-like.

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here