Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Haven't seen/heard of this stencil brand before.......

Jazz Master. I like that!

Found these while browsing the Bay of Sleaze.

This could be a cool little kit for someone. 12/14/20 with matching snare. The bass drum is a Kimberly, the rest are Jazz Master.

The trick would be finding the tom arm. I have a kit that uses the exact same mounting system. The bass drum receiver accepts a 3/4" tube, but the tube that fits into the tom is 5/8". The tom bracket is held in place with a nut on the inside, very similar to a bass drum spur mount.

The Ebay Item Number is 282710525298 if you want to check them out.

Enjoy!

3 attachments
89.2 kB
146.9 kB
92.1 kB
Posted on 6 years ago

I had some pics of another "Jazzmaster" Kit.

I have it labeled as Hoshino.

Badge is only a foil sticker.

BLAEMIRE DRUMS
Thanks to Mr. Jerry Jenkins
Posted on 6 years ago

I checked them out. The BD has those ridiculous two foot long spurs that I dislike. They're more like weapons than spurs. I thought I might be interested in these, as I seemed to have lost out on the red stencil set available here from the seller in CT. Never heard back from him after his one email, despite multiple attempts at contacting him last week.

Posted on 6 years ago

Yes I agree green glass

the three Jazz Master drums, the Kimberly bass, and the wmp kit

are all non Star Hoshino made

On many of the Hoshino bass drums the factory spurs were fairly short

they came out from the mounts at an angle and then bent straight down to meet the floor

a nice example of them are pictured on the preview pages for the new stencil drum book by Marc Patch

these spur rods often times came loose and fell away from the drum only to be lost somewhere

The long straight ridiculous looking (fully agree) spurs are most likely not original

Star drums often had long spur rods

but the brackets were positioned higher on the shell and angled

so the spurs look a bit less ridiculous

Posted on 6 years ago
Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here