Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.05637%

Griffin Snare Drum Update

Hello all! Just a note to let everyone know that I've not forgotten about my review of the Griffin snare drum that was purchased on eBay. All pictures have been taken. I've been incredibly busy with computer work and other day to day activities. The review will be posted in the very near future!

FYI... I've just noticed that the seller has increased the price of the Griffin snare drum from $44.95 to $52.95!

Posted on 12 years ago

Looking to buy one of these off ebay for christmas as a replacement snare for my 15 year olds drum set. Just need to know if it is any good before I buy it. I would appreciate any assistance since I know absolutely NOTHING about drums...

Edit: I know so little I even had to google the "spam" question during registration...LOL

Posted on 12 years ago

Well, hold on and you'll get a full report from an expert in a white lab coat! flowers2

fishwaltz
Posted on 12 years ago

I've been incredibly busy with computer related work! Haven't even checked in on the forum for a bit now.

All the pictures of the drum have been taken. I just need to do my write-up and post it.

However, let me jump to the bitter end of the story... Don't waste your money on this drum! It's definitely not what it's advertised as! Complete details will be forthcoming...

Posted on 12 years ago

Thanks, guys!

Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here