Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

Gretsch micro-sensitive strainer

Hey All..

Looking for internal pics/diagrams/drawings/exploded view of this part. Gotta

make the part that the baseball bat arm screws into. I know,how arrogant to make such a request on my first post..Sorry but I can't afford the $348.00 for this.. The ONLY one I've seen after hours of hunting..Hence the price I guess. btw Were they made in Brooklyn too?

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/CLEAN-60s-GRETSCH-Microsensitive-Snare-Drum-Strainer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ360147425585

Thanks a bunch..

Posted on 15 years ago

I would wait.....the guy who has that on ebay asks waaaaay too much for EVERYTHING he sells.....they do pop up from time to time for reasonable money.

Posted on 15 years ago

Howdy LD..Thanks..I've waited 10 years already so no rush eh! While I've got you..lol..I used to have a set (my first that I sold..DUMB MOVE}.that was red sparkle except for the snare. It was 5-14 with a thin chrome-leaf overlay (completely covering the red sparkle)with a regular round badge at the breather and a lettered [like some Rogers) logo of brownish metal(which was cracked in two) as well. It was also pin-striped with a 3 line groove around it..It was bare wood inside and had a lever type throw-off. Ever seen or heard of that type? Please don't tell me it is now worth $5000!

Thanks again..

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here